View Single Post
Old 15-01-2021, 02:18 AM #164
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Could you give us some examples that back up your 'findings'?
When you can't resist the urge to write posts like this one below, you prove it for me. Also you only have to google how differently Meghan and Kate are reported for doing the same things to see bigotry in action. There's quite a history of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
It suits the woke to politicize and make a martyr of Meghan and they use her relentlessly to further their agendas.
They can't, or won't, see that it is Meghan's own overriding self interest, actions, choices and motivations that have led to her going from a welcomed and praised bride to a figure of disappointment and dislike for the majority - not the colour of her skin or where she hails from.
Most people on this website do not give a **** about royals, they truly don't, I don't, but they find the level of hatred dished out at Meghan distasteful, it's gross in fact. It's truly naïve and quite deluded to think that the hatred towards her isn't at all motivated by bigotry. It's quite bizarre that you're so determined to prove the hatred to be 'just' or 'right' that you have to shoot down any and all accusations of racism, that you try to speak for everyone although you never could. Some people will hate her because of her race, some people will hate her because she isn't british, some people will hate her because she's a woman. These are facts. You just have to accept that rather than defend it by doing the whole 'woke' bull**** that conservatives around the world keep spouting.

You also keep projecting, all this speculation in the post above suggests people care about this as much as you do, and they don't. They, like me, I assume, don't enjoy watching someone get dogpiled by the media and harassed for existing. She isn't a world leader, she isn't a politician. She's just someone who got married. The level of hate towards her is genuinely concerning. People, like you have in this thread, are making up narratives to try to justify their hate and it's bizarre. An example of this is making out that Meghan is 'running scared' or that she leaked that she's leaving social media for clout. Both claims are baseless but you'll believe it just because you want an excuse to keep hating on this woman whether it's valid or not.

I just don't understand how you have the energy to devote so much time to hatred. I just don't.