Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
When you can't resist the urge to write posts like this one below, you prove it for me. Also you only have to google how differently Meghan and Kate are reported for doing the same things to see bigotry in action. There's quite a history of it.

Most people on this website do not give a **** about royals, they truly don't, I don't, but they find the level of hatred dished out at Meghan distasteful, it's gross in fact. It's truly naïve and quite deluded to think that the hatred towards her isn't at all motivated by bigotry. It's quite bizarre that you're so determined to prove the hatred to be 'just' or 'right' that you have to shoot down any and all accusations of racism, that you try to speak for everyone although you never could. Some people will hate her because of her race, some people will hate her because she isn't british, some people will hate her because she's a woman. These are facts. You just have to accept that rather than defend it by doing the whole 'woke' bull**** that conservatives around the world keep spouting.

You also keep projecting, all this speculation in the post above suggests people care about this as much as you do, and they don't. They, like me, I assume, don't enjoy watching someone get dogpiled by the media and harassed for existing. She isn't a world leader, she isn't a politician. She's just someone who got married. The level of hate towards her is genuinely concerning. People, like you have in this thread, are making up narratives to try to justify their hate and it's bizarre. An example of this is making out that Meghan is 'running scared' or that she leaked that she's leaving social media for clout. Both claims are baseless but you'll believe it just because you want an excuse to keep hating on this woman whether it's valid or not.

I just don't understand how you have the energy to devote so much time to hatred. I just don't.
That’s quite a tirade for someone who doesn’t care. There hasn’t been anything negative regarding Meghan in newspaper headlines for quite a long time, just news snippets, where are you getting all this hate for her from unless you pore over tabloid comments or something which I never read. Step away…

Nobody has said that ‘none’ of the dislike for Meghan isn’t motivated by bigotry, there will always be some bigots around in all nations of the world, but to make out that it was widespread or the main reason why she left the UK, which many do, is utter virtue signalling BS. People that do that are using her.

Comparing Royal women for doing the same things is nothing new whatsoever. Back in the day, the press were far more vicious towards them than they are now. NO comparison, you have NO idea! Same with the paparazzi - they would relentlessly pester them in their private time. All that stopped after Diana died. Meghan has had it easy in those respects, but then she has social media outlets instead to contend with (though she insists she never reads them.) I dread to think what the likes of Diana and Fergie would have had to endure if it had been around when they were young Royals.

I can't be responsible for what hate you are reading about elsewhere. I, as an individual, am entitled to be interested in who I want and draw my own conclusions from my own knowledge and observations.
This is just a little forum Dezzy, for many just somewhere to while away a spare few hours now and then. If you get too caught up in it, you can take it far too seriously. People are going to have opinions and different perspectives than you depending on their own life experiences, throwing the words ‘hater’s and ‘obsessives’ and ‘bizarre’ and ‘weird’ around every 10 mins isn’t going to make them run away, be intimidated by you, or change their minds. You need to calm down and be more flexible.

Last edited by jet; 15-01-2021 at 08:37 AM.