View Single Post
Old 15-01-2021, 09:37 AM #20
Skinny Legend

Skinny Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...having a specific sleep routine helps, Smithy...a relaxing routine that starts to switch your mind off as well as your body so that your thoughts aren’t staying active and preventing deep sleep...different things work for different people, obviously...but there are lots of relaxation technique to help ...it’s difficult atm because even for people who may generally not be anxious, it’s generally an anxious time atm...and it’s very difficult for the mind to find relaxing diversions as we don’t the balances of life that we usually have...if you’re able to then having your exercise routine later in the day could be something to try as well ...and then a relaxing bath...

...I hope that you find better sleep, anyway...
Tbf I have a pretty good evening routine to unwind, I’m in bed with trash tv, my meds make me sleepy so I don’t have a problem getting to sleep either.

But last night for example I went to sleep at around midnight, woke up at 3, think I drifted off again by about half past, woke up an hour later at half 4, didn’t get back to sleep till about 6 then I woke up again at half 7 and I’ve been awake since.

It sounds really weird but every time I start to dream I wake up? It’s like my brains a broken DVD player as soon as something starts it spits it out and I wake up

Tbh after thinking about it, I’m pretty sure it’s boy problems causing the anxiety and therefore the bad sleep, so it’s just something I’m gonna have to ride out

The scars on my mind are on replay
Smithy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote