View Single Post
Old 15-01-2021, 12:25 PM #22
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy View Post
Tbf I have a pretty good evening routine to unwind, I’m in bed with trash tv, my meds make me sleepy so I don’t have a problem getting to sleep either.

But last night for example I went to sleep at around midnight, woke up at 3, think I drifted off again by about half past, woke up an hour later at half 4, didn’t get back to sleep till about 6 then I woke up again at half 7 and I’ve been awake since.

It sounds really weird but every time I start to dream I wake up? It’s like my brains a broken DVD player as soon as something starts it spits it out and I wake up

Tbh after thinking about it, I’m pretty sure it’s boy problems causing the anxiety and therefore the bad sleep, so it’s just something I’m gonna have to ride out

...yeah, you may have to ‘ride it out’ as you say until it feels more ‘resolved’...one of the good things, though...is that you’ve fairly much worked it out yourself anyway, the causes...so you’re already processing it all and that’s a really good start, I think...and you’re making your routine as fixed and ‘sleep inducing as possible’...you’re a pretty smart gal, Smithy...and I hope it all resolves to bringing you a more restful sleep soon.....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote