Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsay View Post
Exactly, was friends with a guy who is into every Conspiracy theory you could think of. Not friends with him anymore because he just insults everyone over it and I called him out on FB over him constantly posting about hydroxychloroquine. Anyway back in December 2019 when covid was first found he was posting how it's airborne and he was wearing a mask around town and he was shocked we weren't taking it serious.
Once lockdowns and that happened he suddenly was posting saying it was fake and how it's just the flu and blah blah. Just shows that they just want to look like they're smarter than everyone else and everyone is the sheep and are asleep except them.
Puts a bad name in actual Conspiracy theoriests who dive deep into JFK, aliens etc like harmless ****. Bring back flat earthers!!
Sorry for going off topic
Yeah I heard some people on live stream bashing the vaccine and saying they won't take it yet in the same breath say they are frustrated being in lockdown again .

I can't even be bothered to argue with people like that ,if they want to sulk and not take the vaccine then that's their problem . But what I worry is the outcome of that decision but I guess time will tell .

I ignore the conspiracy theories, if you go too far down the rabbit hole it can be hard to get out if you fill your head with all that.

Last edited by GoldHeart; 15-01-2021 at 11:30 PM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote