BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBUSA20: Brett

His blood is bad.

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBUSA20: Brett

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post

I ignore the conspiracy theories, if you go too far down the rabbit hole it can be hard to get out if you fill your head with all that.
Aye for sure. I go on the Conspiracy subreddit to just have an idea of what those people think cus I do find it interesting and oh man the stuff they come out with and believe and upvote with no source at all. That woman that first got the vaccine in the UK. Someone had a post how she had a heart problem after taking the vaccine. Hundreds of upvotes and I commented asking if they believe everything they read online without a source just to suit their agenda and I got downvoted big time.
No surprise it was bull**** she's doing fine. it's scary how easily people fall into it to try and explain the unexplainable cus it's so much easier to think someone released the virus to lock everywhere down instead of it just being a random thing that happened because randomness is scary! Loads of virologists have warned since SARs like we got lucky with bird and swine flu, this was bound to happen.
Conspiracies are gonna be the new religion

Last edited by Ramsay; 15-01-2021 at 11:36 PM.
Ramsay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote