View Single Post
Old 16-01-2021, 04:31 AM #49
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsay View Post
Vaccines tend to not have any long term effects past a few weeks anyway especially mRNA vaccines which once exposed have a really short half life. They don't stay in your body for long at all.
If you're getting the pfizer or mordena vaccine it's the mRNA vaccine you're not getting injected with the bad part of the virus like before to have your body develop immunity. Here's a couple links bleow that goes through how mRNA vaccines work.
This is an absolute revelation in the vaccine world and I can't wait to see what can come from this. I hate to bring up real life experience into it because anyone can lie on the internet but trust me I'm in my final year of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Science we have studied vaccines in detail. People here have me on FB so they can go look at my page if it needs confirmation
It's completely understable to be wary because it may seem rushed also incase you are but really regular vaccines take so much longer to develop as a cost effective measure. It's cheaper to spread out the trials over 10 or so years. Covid tho is such a widespread problem that they're happy to throw the cash at it while having simultaneous trials going on plus most of the work was already done from SARS back in the early 2000s they just had to pick up from that. 60k+ or so people have taken it for the trials plus the millions that have already taken it in the general public, you are probably a normal healthy regular member of the population so you can sit back and see the effects of the rest of the population before it's your turn if you choose to take it.
When side effects of these vaccines which may come up which may be bad because no matter what you'll come across people who take a bad reaction to a foreign substance going into your body, it will be such a small case, a way small percentage than the number than actually die from covid.
No one wants to mess this up and be known as the company that ****ed up so they're all really careful with it. Sorry for the essay haha Im not a fully fledged doctor or scientist but Any more questions let me know if you want on here or PM, same goes for anyone here

https://www.cas.org/blog/covid-mrna-vaccine
https://www.google.com/amp/s/theconv...rs-safe-150249

...Karl......wonderful/reassuring post...I know someone who is a vaccinologist and who has worked on the Oxford vaccine and he’s always pretty much said the same as you...in that the vaccines go have gone through so many tests and would not be given unless completely safe, but obviously there will never be ‘100%’ in anything, there would always be a small percentage whose body’s reacted...anyway, yeah I’ll for sure have it because for me, the restricted connections atm are largely what form the meaning of life...

...anyways, good luck with your future, it’s a hugely interesting thing you’ve chosen.....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote