View Single Post
Old 16-01-2021, 08:19 AM #2
Nah

Nah

I felt like it was a better performance than last week. Phenomenon is a better song choice anyway.

Denali deserved her win, and I kind of have this feeling of her being one the best dancer we've seen on RPDR. She REALLY delivered in the number and during the lipsync.
I'm kind of getting bored of the splits and stuff, but she made it entertaining to me.
Rosé needs to stop calling herself a threat or a great lipsyncer or whatever, because tbh that was not impressive...again. Her performance was good, but Denali really was beyond.

I liked all the looks, contrary to last week, whether the mini-challenge or on the main stage. Tamisha hands down had the best look on the runway, that dress was crazily georgous. I hope she stays for a long time but I feel like the edit is setting her up for a lipsync for your life or an early boot next week and I'm not too happy about it.

Overall, good episode. This cast seems strong already, now we'll see how they are doing all together. Out of the "losers" group I think Denali is the biggest contender and is joining Tina, Symone and Olivia as part of the front-runners right now.

Last edited by Captain.Remy; 16-01-2021 at 08:21 AM.
Captain.Remy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote