¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Really good episode. As others have said, 'Phenomenon' was a much better song and there were some great verses from Denali, Joey, Utica and Tamisha. Rose's was good but I don't really remember it, and we'll gloss over Kahmora's...

Runwaywise I did think a lot of the "lady" looks were, uh, anything but "lady". Some of them were just "I had this commissioned and it doesn't fit any of the themes so I'll wear it now". Both of Rose's looks were brilliant, I really liked all of them apart from Joey's "lady" look and Kahmora's "vamp" look. For the "sheer" looks I think Tamisha, Utica and Denali shone the most.

I really think the top two should have been Denali and Tamisha. Rose's sheer runway was sloppy and I really can't recall her verse at all whereas Tamisha had 4 great looks and got the other queens in formation. What more energy do you want from a 49yo, Michelle? God I ****ing hate her lately.

I'm growing to like Rose a lot more, but I'm still iffy with Denali. Calling Miss Tamisha "prehistoric" when they look pretty much the same age out of drag. The disrespect. Smh. She's clearly talented but I don't really see much of a personality about her... at least, not an interesting one anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote