Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLaLand View Post
He really was just unthought of evil. All serial killers are sick and twisted don't get me wrong - but there's just something about the totally random way he went about it (no particular gender/age/race/anything) that just unsettles me and the way how he got off on people's fear. Like that poor girl who was cowering behind the kitchen counter that he WAITED for to look at him before he did anything. Horrible.

I really want the same people to do a series on "The Hillside Stranglers" now after they were mentioned in the show, and others from LA's dark past.
Yeah completely agree. The things he did to people were terrifying and so barbaric. The way he could have crept up on that woman in the garage without her seeing him as it was dark but he chose to tap on the roof of her car to let her know he was there. I also don’t even want to think about how he got that woman out of her car whilst she was driving the same night.

Also found out from further reading his first murder victim was a 9 year old girl which they left out of the documentary. I wonder why he killed that girl but then spared all of his other child victims’ lives.
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote