View Single Post
Old 19-01-2021, 07:54 AM #47
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I think the OP is slightly misleading; this figure doesn't represent the full length of the pandemic, it is the number of deaths per million population in the last 7 days only... thus, places that are currently in a "dip" in the infection cycle will be low on the list, those currently "peaking" will be high, and the list order will change constantly over time.

As different countries are in different phases at different times... to be honest it's a bit of a meaningless stat. You can only really compare two countries if you compare the numbers for both at peak, which will not be in the same snapshot of time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
That's horrible news, although it's not a shock to me sadly.

I understand that Boris has to answer to people within his party so it's not entirely his fault, but the way that him and his party have handled this Pandemic is a disgrace, they prioritised Brexit over the wellbeing of their people.

I thought that they were a disgusting party under Cameron, but this is a new low for the Conservatives.

The only thing that's genuinely surprised me from that chart is that the USA isn't second.
you may have missed this post Mock
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote