Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
I totally agree with you Mock.

Also as to your other post of this being an even nastier, cruel( that's my addition to your words), Con party under Johnson.

I actually, liked Michael Howard as Con Leader.
I think the rot started to set in again more forcefully as to deceit under Cameron.
It was actually Theresa May who stated he party was being seen as the nasty party.

Cameron caved in to the anti EU extremist side of the party, which John Major had fought to sideline particularly on the EU.

Theresa May had little control and things just hot worse and nastier under her farcical leadership.

However Johnson has taken deceit, heartlessness and blatant cruelty to a new low in the Con party.
Particularly on the handling of both brexit and covid.

His refusal to even meet with bereaved families is and should be a national scandal as should be our death rates.
There was kind of lauding of the government when Italy stepped ahead of us on official deaths from covid.
Now we are heading to near 15,000 more deaths again than Italy.

It is shocking, and largely caused by the failure to prepare and protect properly and for longer by this government.
Their procrastination in vital decision making also adding to the problem of unnecessary deaths of loved ones.

I can't wait for the proper inquiry into this which I hope all other Parties insist on..
Despite Johnson trying to hold back on that.
When all those bereaved families, and other groups who know all that's been done wrong can present all to the said inquiry, when it eventually comes.
Which it will and I can't wait.
I liked Michael Howard too (and John Major when I've heard him speak) but sadly they're seen as too soft by some of the public because they don't want to be inhumane psychopaths who have a fetish of playing the buffoon.

And I'm interested in the inquiry too Joey.

KRO!

Last edited by Mystic Mock; 19-01-2021 at 08:47 AM.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote