View Single Post
Old 19-01-2021, 11:52 AM #74
0_o

0_o

Good god, that was an essay and a half. And a lot of irrelevant waffle too really

I thik am storing it all up for when I come on forums, as I dare not post any statuses to do with it, as its divided the country even more than brexit did, and anyone who posts anything, be it that they are a lockdown fan, or think things are to strict, gets jumped on immediately.

Am awaiting a pile on actually, as saying that I did post what I think is my first covid related status this morning. After reading about people kicking off that some shops are still selling clothes. As clothes are not a necessity apparently. like, try having yung children who grow at a ridiculous rate, or speaking to the likes of NHS staff who are working so long/hard that their uniforms are hanging on by threads. Yeah, theres the amazn option, however..my experience of clothes buying on amazon, or online in general really..has been you order a size 14, and it comes 3 weeks later and says 14 but is either a 6 or a 20

I cannot begin to even try working out how its been deemed clothes are not essential, yet takeaway coffee and mcdonalds and such is..
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote