BB2023: Henry
BB7: Nikki

Senior Moment

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
BB7: Nikki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I genuinely understand why you'd be frustrated with this issue and how hard it can be to engage properly on a topic where there's heavy emotional investment... But honestly, all I can do here is echo what I've said to many people on many different topic on this forum;

If you can engage in an actual debate - even an angry one - then a debates forum is not the place to be. "I don't want anyone to talk about this because I find it offensive" just isn't a good enough reason for anyone to avoid discussion of any issue...

If you have a counter argument or a point to make then make it, if you can't engage without baseless name calling (and hey... I don't personally even care about name calling... Just back it with an argument at least) then don't engage at all... And when it comes right down to it... If you find a topic too painful to see being discussed, then steer clear of the topic. Because no one gets to decide what other people can or can't discuss.

Maybe you're right, I am sorry Niamh, for calling you a terf, and for getting angry at you Marsh

The anger hasnt stemmed from you but from real life, I am sorry for my outburst, legitimately and ban me if you must. The anger has stemmed from people legitimately putting trans people down and I recognise that that is not what you are doing, I regret saying what I did.

Last edited by Scarlett.; 21-01-2021 at 03:33 PM.
Scarlett. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote