View Single Post
Old 21-01-2021, 03:44 PM #46
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
I know that and I know it's not your usual form, I'm really not trying to be nasty either, I can assure you that the only place I ever come from on this topic is a women's rights angle, I've always been pretty vocal on women's rights issues (and not just when it concerns trans rights either) I would love a solution where everyone is happy but some of the issues (like sport) I just can't see how you can make it fair on biological women to allow transwomen compete against them, reducing testosterone just isn't enough
Largely my stance is that it would be great if there were solutions that worked for everyone, and I feel that there MUST be solutions that at least come close, but that they are likely not simple at all and will take a lot of figuring out and it's basically impossible for that work to be done so long as its the battleground that it is right now. Though I think it's understandable for people to want it to be "Easy. Simple. Just accept this; ________. Done" on a myriad of issues, it's pretty much human nature. Sadly there's rarely any such thing as a simple answer.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote