View Single Post
Old 21-01-2021, 04:50 PM #10
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
You can get certification from your GP for stuff like this, there have been certain vaccine-related travel restrictions for years with private holiday companies (e.g. Hep A, Typhoid, Yellow Fever) so it'll just be the same process.
Well yeah, BUT..theres bound to be a load who use anxiety as a reason not to get one. Would a GP sign off on that? Its a medical reason, though not a physical one. People could indeed have huge anxiety, which would be a legit medical reason..

Its similar to the mask thing. The way it is is quite daft. BUT, if GPs were involved, they would be swamped with people claiming claustrophobia, trauma and such, and you cannot realistically say they are lying incase they aren't as it would be an awful thing to accuse someone of lying about.

That said, any system of any kind will have an element of fraud..so it could work. I just see the amount of people claiming mask exemptions and reckon that..too many simply don't want to do stuff, rather than can't.

I don't have an issue at all with mandating vaccines for holidays and such. Its when its suggested that you might need a covid passport to visit the supermarket and such that it becomes a grey area for me, as thats actually really forcing people to get it, while claiming its a choice. Mandatory, but 'not mandatory' as you can still say no, but saying no would massively negatively impact your life. Not one for mandatory medical procedures of any kind tbh. It worries me that there seems to be so much support fr stuff like that, as its a very very slippery slope.

I think I went on a rant there thats kind of offtopic, but also kind of fits
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote