View Single Post
Old 21-01-2021, 04:53 PM #12
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeB View Post
I think it will be the same as proving a negative corona test when going on holiday, you will probs get a certification proving you had it.
Hmm maybe.

I actually went on holiday when numbers were down and it was claimed a covid test was needed, yet all they did was check temperatures. Had already had covid by then so wasn't a risk as such (unless extremely unlucky!) but I was shocked at..how a temperature check was all really. Glad it wasnt those PCR tests though. They need to scrap them..I likely would have showed positive with one of those, as it appears those ones pick up dead infection, so anyone who has had covid in the past shows positive, even if its long gone :S No idea what the plan was for anyone who had a temperature..maybe a covid test, but then what? Detention centre for the week then home? Would never have chanced it if I/family had not already had covid like..as would have been awful being stopped there!

To get back into the UK. I was simply asked 'do you have any covid symptoms'. That was it. Which again kind of shocked me.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 21-01-2021 at 04:54 PM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote