Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Hmm maybe.

I actually went on holiday when numbers were down and it was claimed a covid test was needed, yet all they did was check temperatures. Had already had covid by then so wasn't a risk as such (unless extremely unlucky!) but I was shocked at..how a temperature check was all really. Glad it wasnt those PCR tests though. They need to scrap them..I likely would have showed positive with one of those, as it appears those ones pick up dead infection, so anyone who has had covid in the past shows positive, even if its long gone :S No idea what the plan was for anyone who had a temperature..maybe a covid test, but then what? Detention centre for the week then home? Would never have chanced it if I/family had not already had covid like..as would have been awful being stopped there!

To get back into the UK. I was simply asked 'do you have any covid symptoms'. That was it. Which again kind of shocked me.
Same here, I went to Gran Canaria a week before they were doing the whole PCR tests which you had to do 72 hours before flying and having to pay £150 for it I think those who did it at the airport and had a positive test was put somewhere iicr.

I had to fill in a form that took me ages returning to UK and they didn't ask to see it they asked the same thing they asked you

Spoiler:

LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote