View Single Post
Old 21-01-2021, 05:26 PM #17
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I am somewhat surprised they're resuming cruises at all any time soon... they are indeed like baskets of kindling when it comes to viruses. I used to have a regular customer who was a cruise fanatic, him and his wife and the couple who lived next door to them (swingers I reckon...) went on 4 or 5 cruises a YEAR and it was a running joke (excuse the pun) with him that the odds of at least one of them getting Norovirus were never better than 1/2
Every single time I have heard of someone going on the over 50s cruises, they have became ill either on the trip, or soon after. Every. Time.

Doesn't seem as often when its a mixed trip (though have heard horror stories of some of those). But the older people ones seem..bad.

I cannot think of anything worse than being stuck on a boat in the middle of nowhere surrounded by people with norovirus. Its literally one of my worst nightmares tbh..I have had that exact nightmare a lot.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote