View Single Post
Old 21-01-2021, 07:05 PM #126
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
And not all trans women want to compete in women's sports ,but we're led to believe they do .
Quite. Its a select few. Ones who..well have no sense of wanting fairness in competition I guess. And then often go on to abuse women who point out the lack of fairness, and call them transphobic.

I only know a couple of transpeople tbf, but they think it is ridiculous to even consider male people in womens sport. They say the same as anyone else who talks about the topic tbh, that such people know its unfair, and don't care, or are simply looking to take advantage of a natural advantage.

I think the loopholes and such are more at fault, than those who use the loopholes really though. Such things should not be allowed to start with. If you leave gaping holes like that, or specifically set up legislation in such a way, of course some will take advantage.

Its only a few at the moment, but even a few has the potential to devastate womes sport. Even teenage boys can run rings round adult professional sports players. Its blatantly unfair, and needs to end.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 21-01-2021 at 07:06 PM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote