Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Quite. Its a select few. Ones who..well have no sense of wanting fairness in competition I guess. And then often go on to abuse women who point out the lack of fairness, and call them transphobic.

I only know a couple of transpeople tbf, but they think it is ridiculous to even consider male people in womens sport. They say the same as anyone else who talks about the topic tbh, that such people know its unfair, and don't care, or are simply looking to take advantage of a natural advantage.

I think the loopholes and such are more at fault, than those who use the loopholes really though. Such things should not be allowed to start with. If you leave gaping holes like that, or specifically set up legislation in such a way, of course some will take advantage.

Its only a few at the moment, but even a few has the potential to devastate womes sport. Even teenage boys can run rings round adult professional sports players. Its blatantly unfair, and needs to end.
There was a trans woman bodybuilder, I forgot her name but it was implied she was competing in women's sport.But I think she either competed with men or just didn't compete atall .

Yeah unfortunately people will always take advantage of loopholes .

The weird thing with public toilets now is the whole pandemic , before Covid I still hated using them . But I definitely think urinals should go and that we should have separate cubicles like what TS said . But I know that won't happen .