View Single Post
Old 21-01-2021, 07:47 PM #132
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
There was a trans woman bodybuilder, I forgot her name but it was implied she was competing in women's sport.But I think she either competed with men or just didn't compete atall .

Yeah unfortunately people will always take advantage of loopholes .

The weird thing with public toilets now is the whole pandemic , before Covid I still hated using them . But I definitely think urinals should go and that we should have separate cubicles like what TS said . But I know that won't happen .
I believe you may be thinking of Laurel Hubbard. New Zealand IIRC. Quite crap in the male category. Came out as a transwoman. And is taking records in the womens category oddly enough, despite being well past the usual peak of weightlifters, at 40+. Trouncing the younger fitter competitors.

Edit. Maybe not, read body builder as weightlifter

Some of the transwomen competitors DO still compete in their sex class. Those are the ones I would say are brave tbh. As especially if they are on medication, they are putting themselves at a disadvantage, and will have to work a lot harder than others. The ones who decide to just start competing as women instead though, I have no time for and cannot see as anything other than cheats. Though technically they are not cheating as its 'within the rules'. They certainly have no sense of fair play.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 21-01-2021 at 07:47 PM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote