View Single Post
Old 21-01-2021, 10:37 PM #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain.Remy View Post
I wasn't specifically talking about that issue in particular, but more so about the general feel I get lately on this forum that there's a lot of heated debates around that and how we still have a long way to go before completely accepting people for their genders and sexualities without judging them or making assumptions about who is who and who loves who and what. What I said is that it really can't be that hard to accept people for who they are. I mean, why the hatred ans refusal to get educated on this topic. That's the feel I got lately and I get it that not everybody shares that and I'm OK with that.

That's basically all I said and I wish everybody would be more open-minded and accepting of people that are marginalized and discriminated on.
Except there hasn't been any hatred. Not from the people actually engaging in the discussion, anyway.

This debate goes far far beyond "accepting differences, sexualities and genders". It's about how the rights of different people can come into conflict and can only be resolved by respecting and taking BOTH groups into account.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote