BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
The only thing that concerns me is how many resources from this game will be used in the RE4 remake

But yeah, it looks fantastic. I'm a bit saddened that Capcom have said that it's more action-y since I think RE's recent renaissance came from a return to horror in RE7 and 2 and I hope they don't stray too far from horror again but everything about that trailer was intriguing. I imagine the more supernatural elements will alienate the fans that are determined to hate RE7 but I really like it especially since you know that it's all going to be psychological rather than supernatural.
Tbf Resident Evil in it's inception has always blended Action with Horror, Resi 8 is just going back to the first 3 & Code Veronica's style in a more modern format by the sound of things.

And about the players that will hate the Supernatural elements of the story, I never understand why people pick a Game with Zombies and all sorts of other monsters if they don't want that kinda element in their Video Games?

And for me personally I love all of the Resident Evil Games that I've played, even 5 & 6 as they're well made Games still imo, even if the Horror content in them are incredibly low.

I am with you though Dezzy that the trailer looks good.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote