View Single Post
Old 22-01-2021, 11:27 AM #8
0_o

0_o

https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/for...postcount=1157

Weird seeing this. It turned out it WAS covid I had too. Fairly sure at that time, they were still claiming the first case in the UK was in mid March or something. I had an antibody test once people were able to (though had to pay 80 quid for it ) and I had antibodies at that time. Had not been ill inbetween either. The possibility is there that I 'got it' between my 'covid' and the test I guess but showed no symptoms..but it seems unlikely realy.

The 'covid' that hit our house, me and gav were literally bed bound, for 2 days. Was like flu, but..much more intense, but also shorter. 2 days, the proper bad symptoms were there, then they just kind of disappeared, leaving no smell/taste for a couple of weeks and a feling of tiredness but not enough to describe as 'really ill' at that stage. And leaving a long term cough in me, which I still have now.

We didn't antibody test the kids, as it was a blood test. However, I doubt it got us and didn't get them too, just its almost certain most kids get it but don't get ill..so that would add into it all too. Oddly, I did another antibody test a few months later out of curiousity more than anything, when the news started saying antibodies are really short term (a month, I think I read) and that, and 3/4 months on, I still had them apparently.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 22-01-2021 at 11:29 AM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote