View Single Post
Old 22-01-2021, 02:55 PM #6539
0_o

0_o

Been actively trying to avoid this for a while tbh. It appears as though*, the deal we decided on last minute (as Macron and Boris stared willywaving at each other over the Dover situation, seemingly, and Boris lost?) is way worse than any previous deals spoken about, for us anyway? How surprising and not at all what many said would happen. I was in the 'any deal is better than no deal' camp for a while, but really, if its all concessions and no benefit as it seems to be, is the deal really worth it?! We were grabbed by the balls though really, and I will always be of the opinion that the 'hold ups' were more a show of power, than anything to do with the 'new' strain of covid, that had been known about since September..and the power show, made Boris piss himself. In short.

*primarily from reading ranty statuses, and blog posts and stuff though, in fairness!
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 22-01-2021 at 02:57 PM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote