View Single Post
Old 22-01-2021, 03:06 PM #23
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
A conspiracy theory that I definitely think is true.

Covid is way too intelligent for it to be a natural disease imo.
Theres a few bits of the 'conspiracies' that I think potentially have some truth to them. Issue is, saying you find any aspect of it all...questionable...gets you written off as a 'covid denier'. Like, its obviously quite insane those who think its not a real thing at all and is all just governments (like, every country randomly decided to work together...for the first time ever and for..what reason?!) making it up BUT..I find that watching friends question aspects of lockdown for example, they get rounded on by people calling them deniers. Its..even more divisive than Brexit, I have found. and never thought any other topic would ever reach those levels of...split. But here we are.

A friend of mine who is a virologist said at the start that it was too..weird for a naturally occurring disease to be so..advanced. Like, with the spike proteins or something like that, I couldnt being to follow how she explained it at the time as not sciency myself, but she seemed adamant that something was up with it all. Was shouted down eventually, but she still thinks some parts of it are off somewhere like. Many scientists disagree with her mind, but she seemed to know what she was on about. Of course, she could have been talking utter ****e. Some qualified people say that the earth is flat I guess.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 22-01-2021 at 03:09 PM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote