View Single Post
Old 23-01-2021, 10:22 AM #2
Nah

Nah

It was a good episode, I enjoyed the movies, most of them did a good job apart from Lala, Joey Jay and Kahmora.
I don't think Denali should have been there, I think her performance was not bottom 3 worthy. Joey should have been bottom 3 and be read for that look and those boots.

Symone deserved the win, she really brought that additionnal spice to the role. She's so endearing. I wish Tina was top 3, I think her performance was really good.
Rosé....meh. I see it though. I just can't get to like her already.

On the runway, they really all delivered (except Joey's) ! Those looks were fabulous, really well executed and designed. The designers worked hard and it showed. Even Kandy's look was nice except the little roughness as the judges said. But damn she was gorgeous.

And that lipsync.....I mean, have we ever seen that level of murdering someone right there on the stage? Denali assasinated Kahmora left, right and center. Though I get that Kahmora's dress is hard to lipsync in, she really didn't do anything at all. Whereas Denali ate it and solidifies herself as a great lipsync artist and dancer already. I was amazed at how well it was executed. 15 seconds in and she already won the damn thing.

Next week is the bag challenge and we already know Symone can't sew That's an issue when queens bring designers clothing but can't make their own. Hope she does well though.

Last edited by Captain.Remy; 23-01-2021 at 10:22 AM.
Captain.Remy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote