View Single Post
Old 23-01-2021, 03:26 PM #5
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...I really warmed so much to Kandy this week, her friendship with Tina and Gottmik is gorgeous.....and it’s sad that Elliott is still feeling so rejected by the girls...but it was an obvious thing to happen......awwww, Symone’s Principal sounds so lovely and so supportive of her at the Prom, so great to hear......

...stand out runways for me were Denali, Olivia Lux, Elliott, Kamora Hall, LaLa Ri, Simone, Utica, Rose...actually just say all of them....in contrast to the U.K. runway this week, they were all fairly gorgeous and perfectly chosen by the Queens.....

...Hallmark is such a guilty pleasure movie channel so I loved the RuPaulmark challenge...

...Kahmara Hall.....so sad to see her go but the lipsync was a bit of a painful watch ...Denali was that bird flying high, while Kamala was dying right there......and as was said, she didn’t seem to find her confidence...I hope that she does that, she’s a gorgeous Queen but it all sadly seemed a struggle for her and Denali so deserved her win....

Last edited by Ammi; 23-01-2021 at 03:30 PM.
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote