BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Mokka

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
The funny thing is, everyone's referencing the "stop, she's already dead!!" meme on Twitter but considering what she's wearing, Kahmora really serves "royalty" during it and would've probably done really well against someone else in a gown. I know "resting on pretty" is a thing but she isn't a wallflower in the lipsync; she works the stage and looks super regal and bougie.
I know it's hard to tell because the camera doesn't stay on her the whole time, but I am pretty sure she was a wallflower for that lipsync. Shuffling around the stage isn't the same as "working it". And wearing something pretty doesn't excuse you from having talent.
I think saving her to be around and let her go later would have been a disservice to the rest of the queens. Going home first or second or third... doesn't matter. She was never going to be the winner.
You've entered the post apocalyptic ruins of a site about a dead show, where every battle imaginable has already been fought a hundred times over. A cynical world of hardened arseholes where the mods have stopped caring, and the administrator is watching Tetris championships while the rest of us bicker in here.
Mokka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote