¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Just watched the rest of the episode... it was pretty good! Would've liked the scenes to be a little more creative but I guess the point of "every movie is the same format" had to be made (even if that was convenient for the Drag Race writers )

I think the best three were Symone, Kandy and Olivia to be honest, not sure why Rose got a spot for doing a pretty bland job with one of the wackier characters. She also had one of the worse runways, just gluing some tulle to a suit isn't really exciting but I am still growing to like her more. Tamisha did a pretty good job too, so could've easily nabbed a high placement IMO.

Bottoms... obviously Kahmora (cringe every time there's a "I can't get the intonation right on the line" moment, but at least they actually put her in the bottom this time, instead of handing free passes to Kim Chi ) and Denali... I can see why they picked Lala but I think she did just as well as, say, Joey.

Interesting to see how this plays out next week with Kandy saying Elliott should've been in the bottom (she obviously shouldn't, she was firmly in the top half of performers). She's already been overbearing, so I wonder if "bully" will be the next storyline for her. Not sure how much of an underdog arc I can be bothered with though, just unfortunate that the silly premiere twist had to set this up rather than let the queens start off on a level playing field.

Oh and the durag! iconic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote