we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
everyone from Europe is European, you have to hail from some country in Europe, its not really that simple to say I'm European and not British as your passport will say otherwise

and if you no really no longer want to be British then you will have to move elsewhere apply for residency, live there for the requisite number of years required and then apply for that country's passport

British people have never been required by economics to move outside their home country except by choice and they really come across as spoilt brats at times
Obviously, however in terms of lifestyle I feel I relate more to a European style, of course I can't erase that i'm from here, I didn't state I was.

Yes I know, that's exactly what i've been doing for the past few months, I know the logistics of it all cherry. I don't quite get your last point? I'm quite aware were mostly a privileged country (even though there is a great deal of poverty). However I believe in the right that anyone should be able to move anywhere within certain guidelines, since when was exploring different parts of the world and escaping this some what depressing island being entitled as spoilt? Not aiming this at you here however like many Brexiters state "if you don't like it here then leave!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
How many times has he said NO repeatedly to something then been forced to do it.

He CANNOT act like a Soviet Union leader and keep people who no longer want to be part of his brand of the UK, hostage.

If the support stays and/ rises further for independence he would lead us into an unknown constitutional crisis.
Which he could not probably control.

Plus,IF he dictates his own will against the wishes of a growing majority of Scots voters.
Then he'll lead things into the court arena again.

He can huff and puff all he likes, however in now LESS than 4 years time, he could or his successor be leading at best only a minority government.

He has no assured votes then to deny the demands of a majority of Scots.
Or those in N Ireland either.

He's just a man arista he's not a god!!!!!
Yep! with the local elections this May and SNP heading for a big win. I think after this COVID mess, the next struggle for this government will be Scottish independence if there's a overwhelming support for a vote he would have to give in.
Samm is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote