View Single Post
Old 25-01-2021, 09:10 AM #19
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i didn't mean it like that

also Ammi you do have a point, and only if we would all learn from history, we could make the world a better place

if only we could all get rid of far right, right wing, those who want to silence us, the PC world needs to be gone

sorry, i am kinda more easily stressed up than usual these times

my world order would be ''no more PC world, apart from getting rid of hate groups which only leads to more nastiness''

i guess Dumbo, Peter Pan can be ticked as educational then, maybe a trigger warning is ok enough, i mean Roots doesn't need to be banned either since that is educational how we can learn slavery is wrong
...it’s not so much a trigger warning, Nicky...it’s more, putting the choice/control with the parents ...not only in their child watching or not, but also highlighting some things/stereotypes etc that they themselves may not be aware of...so they may feel it’s something they want to watch with their child to bring up any discussion points...

...I know it’s such a stressful/anxious time atm, Nicky.....I was teasing you, it was wrong to do that...I apologise...

Last edited by Ammi; 25-01-2021 at 09:10 AM.
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote