Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

my ranking (pre-launch show)

1) Erol Sander (for me personally one of best male actor signings they brought to the show, more or less bit high profile)
2) Valentina Pahde (good high profile soap actress, easily recognizable name due to one of most popular soap characters Sunny Richter)
3) Rúrik Gislason (am begging he can dance a bit well since he has potential already how he looks like a ''Thor'' hunk)
4) Jan Hofer (am hoping he can be a slow improver since i find him very likeable)
5) Auma Obama (she intrigues me somehow)
6) Kim Riekenberg (she has no wiki page ok, but i read good things about her, having been on cover of many popular magazines already)
7) Mickie Krause (his schlager work is good fun hope he can be a fun contestant too)
8) Kai Ebel (LOVE LOVE him at Formula 1 races as a interviewer, hope he can stick around past first weeks and slowly improve)
9) Lola Weippert (don't know her but she looks nice too, and trashtv is kinda popular atm for german younger audience)
10) Simon Zachenhuber (rising new boxing star, could have some potential due to his sportsman mentality)
11) Nicolas Puschmann (intriguing to see a first male same-sex couple i guess)
12) Senna Guemmour (boring signing, last of monrose ladies to do this show but i guess she has potential)
13) Ilse DeLange (random signing a la Loiza last year, don't know how far she'll last)
14) Vanessa Neigert (can see her performances getting comments like ''why is Katy Perry on lets dance'' i like DSDS contestants so i hope she'll surprise me)

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.

Last edited by Nicky91; 07-02-2021 at 02:27 PM.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote