View Single Post
Old 09-02-2021, 01:27 PM #63
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...I don’t think that there is any blame to be laid a such and really it would be sad for any fall outs over this because it was a learning thing for all of us...and there had to be that first person and you did really well, Cherie and I hadn’t realised that Slim wasn’t familiar with the Deal or No Deal format, so he also did very well, also ......the format as it is, is obviously not good or workable...not for any of us because so many hours like that is just too exhausting and mind numbing at best and worst, it’s quite unhealthy and just not great for our mental well being......on the plus, though...we did try to laugh our way through and that’s good for the soul....

...(...I think maybe...)...it would be a plan to have a poll, if people are okay with the different format and playing a few rounds because we do appreciate it isn’t what you signed up for, as it were...and also if any of the players or other members have any suggestions to how it could be adapted more practically into a forum game...?...

Last edited by Ammi; 09-02-2021 at 01:28 PM.
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote