Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
If that is the case why is Vicky's friend trying to invalidate her identity and trying to push a label she doesn't need or want on to her

Tolerance should be a two way street
Exactly this
Plus it's a personal thing . But I think people like Courtney Act/ Shane J are just gay despite giving themselves the label of "pansexual" .

I noticed aswell some people seem to come out as bi first before it being clear they're gay .

But bisexuality is still a thing , but I've noticed even when someone is openly bi people still see them as gay for some reason . I know some have a preference and might date mostly men and vice versa but they're still bi .

And I think pan is still another term for bi ,but because bi purely meant 2 people wanted another term for dating trans people I guess .

And whether you're attracted to only feminine men or masculine women it doesn't change the sexuality , because a masculine woman is still a woman and a feminine man is still a man etc. It's just a preference .

Just like some straight men might only date tomboys but they're still straight .