View Single Post
Old 10-02-2021, 10:02 AM #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
omg that is amazing, so you literally sailed through with no sickness or anything and are practically there, wonderful
Well pretty much lol possibly 1 or 2 small symptoms but I never connected them with pregnancy at all apart from feeling totally exhausted especially on the run up to xmas but I just had that down as work being so hectic due to covid and xmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesheriff443 View Post
Josy thinking she just had a beer belly .
Well I kinda did think I'd put a few pounds on lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
What wonderful news.
I'm so happy for you Josy.
Massive congratulations.
Thanks Joey

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieK View Post
Oh wow......how are you feeling?

Did you have no bump or anything? Have you started buying then? Have you found out the sex?

Obviously only tell us what you want to know

So happy for you
Tiny bump Annie which I thought was just a few extra xmas/lockdown pounds [emoji23] although I seem to have blown up and have a big bump now.

I'm feeling not bad but I'm high risk so had to go straight on to maternity leave, I'm not allowed to do much and I've to inject my stomach daily with blood thinners but the boredom is actually the worst because I'm not used to just sitting about.

Weve not started buying yet but other people have so my house is filling up with stuff. My priority atm is getting his room sorted (it's a boy) as right now its bright pink with Disney princess stickers from when my nieces used it and it's also become a dumping ground, so once I get that done and get some storage in there for his stuff I'll feel a bit better and more organised
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote