Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Ru and Michelle’s critiques really irked me this week with the ‘we don’t want clothes you can buy off the rack!’ screams. They kept telling the queens they’ve had time off to elevate their drag. It seemed in even worse taste to me when the queens had only just been discussing loss of revenue because of no work. Not everyone has **** of loads of money or is a highly skilled seamstress.

Also, I agree with Braden re: Ellie’s seagull look. That was HORRIBLE. The judges just lapped it up cos it was conceptual and not ‘H&M’.

Otherwise it was a pretty good episode! The United Kingdolls were all great and well deserved winners, although I would’ve probably just given Tayce/Bimini a joint win on this one as they stood out the most for me. It was sad seeing Joe go so soon again but he was comfortably the worst by far in the challenge.

Lawrence was better this week, I don’t actually dislike him it’s just the overly favourable edit and the judges eating EVERYTHING she does up.

Sister Sister is *really* rubbing me the wrong way. When other queens have confirmed A’Whora’s claims that she stole the outfit idea it made her look even worse . She’s devoid of any personality and when it is shown, it’s nasty. Get her out ASAP.

Rankings:

1. A’Whora
2. Tayce
3. Bimini
4. Tia

5. Ellie
6. Lawrence

7. Sister Sister

1. Asttina
2. Veronica
3. Cherry

4. Joe
5. Ginny

Last edited by Daniel-X; 12-02-2021 at 12:00 AM.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote