Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Hmm...

Following up Break Up (Bye Bye) was always going to be an impossible task so as such the song was a bit of a dud for me. It was catchy and everything but I don't see it hitting the charts any time soon

Sad to not see Veronica come back, but then at the same time she was being a colossal dick at the start of this episode by claiming she was nowhere near the bottom two (she SUCKED in the previous challenge, what part of this is up for debate babe?) so I'm kinda glad to see the back of her. Hopefully COVID brought her a brush of humility. I'm also a little bummed out that we got the predictable "first girl eliminated gets another chance!!!" storyline because it... never works out well, and Asttina literally had a Ru Peter badge under her belt and deserved to come back I do like Joe a little bit but his drag is just so... one note, that it gets boring quick. I'm sure I'd love to see her perform... but only if there are other acts on the bill and they aren't all doing Vaudeville, cabaret acts.

I am... still baffled as to why Sister Sister is still here. She. Serves. NOTHING. And she's a mardy ****ing arsehole to boot. I don't buy the "I didn't see A'whora's massive ****ing chip bag costume" act at all. She tried to one-up a girl because she felt insecure about her first idea and she flopped at it. And I'm sorry, but new teeth and a haircut from a ****ing toddler aren't going to make her interesting.

I'm also baffled as to why this was a group win other than "because it was last time". In Season 1, Blu Hydrangea ended up with an undeserved win and this time it's Lawrence and A'Whora. Don't get me wrong, I'm content that Bimini and A'Whora are finally in the game (because they've been robbed in previous weeks) but... this episode was a Tayce masterclass. Best performance, best verse, and incredibly gorgeous runway.

My rankings for this episode...

Winner: Tayce
High: Bimini & A'Whora
Safe: Lawrence & Tia
Low: Ellie
Bottom: Sister & Joe

Not going to bother to try and delve into the mind of RuPaul... she's a corporate ghoul with absolutely no empathy and this has been documented for years. I'm waiting for the day it can be Bob's Drag Race, because Ru is just... a soulless, cold, fake, shill of a person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Last edited by Shaun; 12-02-2021 at 04:25 AM.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote