View Single Post
Old 12-02-2021, 10:59 AM #14
Nah

Nah

We already talked about Ru looking down on the queens, specifically the "off the rack" comments, so really I don't have anything to add.
I'm disappointed, because even if Joe did glitter her dress, she still would have been read. I'm mad because drag at its core is not having a full team of designers to make costumes for you or having a family that can support your drag.
And as Dezzy said, it was in poor taste considering the queens couldn't even work in the meantime and probably already don't have strong financial means.
Time for Bob and Bianca to take over, at least let them take over the foreign versions and keep Ru for the polished US version where she can judge working designers rather than the queens.

It was Tayce's week, though I don't mind the joint win because the team did well. But Tayce did better in the challenge and on the runway.

Don't know what to make of Sister Sister, I wish she was sent home so we could see more of Joe, but in fairness she did better than Joe. I don't get Tia in the bottom 2, she didn't do bad.