CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB14: Frenchy
🌈😈🌈👊🏾🌈👻🌈🫦🌈🔥🌈

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB14: Frenchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain.Remy View Post
You're saying Drag can be done on a budget but can't be bought from H&M. So basically where can it be brought from? Gucci? Louis Vuitton?

And yes, Drag is originally done on a budget and from non-high end stores. But that doesn't prevent people from doing it right. You can still customize it, glitter it or whatever. I mean, watch seasons 1 to 7/8 and how the queens looked.
But at its core, it's not fashion houses working for you to go on Drag Race.

It's the way Ru said it because it could have been said in many different ways rather than putting down girls who buy things from H&M. Because that's how it comes across. And tbh Joe's and Tia's looks were not horrible nor deserved that level of hate
Go to a fabric shop.
Ru's tone wasnt correct, but she did apologise and put it down to the quarentina, which i think is a reasonable explanation.

In the rare exception that you really cannot learn to sew, then maybe you could buy from H&M and buy something as a base and then modify it or glitter the **** out of it as Ru said.

How can anyone think it acceptable to go to H&M and then wear it on TV as is? I've seen people on Judge Rinder make more effort to present themselves.

Last edited by UserSince2005; 12-02-2021 at 11:49 AM.
UserSince2005 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote