View Single Post
Old 12-02-2021, 08:59 PM #18
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...I did like the song......I thought that the right group won as well, they just looked a bit more polished...

...I don’t know with Ru, what to say...she was just horrid and it felt as though Michelle kind of set that up for her to say and that neither of them had wanted Joe back....so Ru was overly critical to the point of being cruel and determined for her to go again, the whole thing was just uncomfortable ...and then in the workroom, the girls were all defending Ru and saying she was right but she wasn’t right to speak to Joe like that and to infer that she wasn’t a Queen enough to be with the ‘best’ on Ru’s show ...Ru often feels quite critical and detached from the girls when they’re her girls looking for and hoping for support and adoring her up high on the pedestal they’ve placed her on...but there doesn’t always feel any warmth given back...her lips move in all of the right directions in some things she says but her heart is not always to be found in the room...

...anyways, I loved Tayce and Bimini’s runway and loved Ahora’s bag of chips...I love Tia so wanted to love her runway as well but it just wasn’t stand out in any way for me...Joe’s was a sensational sea breeze and Lorrrrrrence Chayhunni was stunning as well...Ellie’s seagull was quite scary...I think that there should be a list of what should never be dragged and seagulls right there at the top as #1....I mean as a seagull accessory on an outfit, yes...but an actual seagull....Ellie my love....no....

...Joe Black......in H&M or Chanel, a gracious and stylish and gorgeous Queen...

Last edited by Ammi; 12-02-2021 at 09:09 PM.
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote