BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius27 View Post
I find it weird that so many long term pros aren't there. Obviously Massimo & Isabel are unavailable due to being on parental leave but surprised that Erich is gone. What was with his negativity? Regina never made a final and did have two bad years so not too surprised nor with Nikita who couldn't dance ballroom. Alona deserved another chance and they really should have brought Ekaterina back.

Hope that Marta & Robert get good partners, they always get the duds.

I'm not from Germany so can't comment much on the cast but not sure if there are much good dancers of this year's male celebs, 4 are over 50 and two of the others are athletes which can be hit and miss. Some of the women might be good based on first impression. Auma is an interesting signing for sure.
disagree about Marta

ok Chakall was a dud (although i personally found his efforts very charming)

but last year she really made somewhat of a dancer out of Martin Klempnow, also even being that brave on giving Martin a solo bit in the Paso Doble which he didn't even do badly at all

i can help you out on some of the cast since i have been watching quite some german tv last couple years now

Jan Hofer is what you call a national treasure, their primetime news legend, he also had admitted recently despite his age he enjoys trashtv, reality tv the most, and age is only a number (what we have learned after Ingolf Luck his win)

Erol Sander is one of their most experienced actors, had his hollywood bit of fame, also walking next to Angelina Jolie on the red carpet how hot is that

Valentina Pahde (well her twin sister Cheyenne earlier competed on the show, became 8th) she herself is one of the most popular soap actresses of the country, a very well known character of GZSZ called Sunny Richter, where she also had own spin off series for, and usually alongside her twin found at ultimate chart show in the celeb panel talking about biggest chart hits

Kai Ebel is a Formula One reporter for RTL, the interviewer post-race with the top 3, and few of the highlight drivers of the day, last year he also was in the bubble for each race

Kim Riekenberg, despite having no wikipedia page (she remains her private life very secretive) but she has been on front covers of some of most popular magazines in the country

Lola Weippert, speaking of trashtv, she is the love island host, basically a regular at TVNow, wanting to up her career via lets dance

Mickie Krause, love him or hate him, schlager is not for everyone, but comparing him to other schlager stars, he is a quite famous one, had many no.1 hits

Vanessa Neigert, DSDS top 6 finalist of season 6, most known for her comparison looks wise to Katy Perry, despite being bit unknown she got performer abilities already so i can see her being able for good entertaining performances (don't know what her latin, ballroom techniques will be like)

Simon Zachenhuber, new rising Boxing star, won already many titles at youth championships, also nice we got a new and current sportsstar rather than just former sportspeople

Senna Guemmour, was in girlband Monrose (had a huge hit Hot Summer) last of the monrose ladies to do this show either, now works as a comedian these days, and voice actress (in the secret life of pets 2, german voice role of Daisy) and has a youtube web series called Lets Get Real

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote