¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Interesting they've given the prehistoric theme a second run... it was supposed to be a runway during S10 of the US edition, but didn't get used... so Miz Cracker, Aquaria and Kameron Michaels used those looks for their "evil twin" episode.

Jessie Ware is a sweetheart I can't think of one of her songs they'd use to lipsync to though

Runways:
A'Whora - very good. I can see loads of you saying she's resting on sexy but... I mean.. why wouldn't you? It's a fantastic construction anyway.
Tayce - outstanding
Sister - it's... meh. The hair is weird, the dress is underwhelming.
Tia - I actually don't hate it? It's just... not wowing me.
Bimini - looks fantastic, even if you have to explain the theme.
Lawrence - horrific hair, and just... really boring and predictable.
Ellie - it's very "university night out". Meh. I'm guessing she'll get read for the basic boots.

----------------

Wait... A'WHORA is getting a low placement!? Ellie is only safe, the same as Sister? Don't get me wrong, a Bimini/Tayce top two is wonderful but poor Ellie... really is getting the invisible edit

Welp, this is the end of Tia then no chance they're axing Lawrence.

I've...literally never heard of this song and I don't feel like I've been missing out pretty poor lipsync in all... the outcome was obvious and not changed by either of them delivering a 4/10 performance.

"Don't shed a Tia, I guess Ru just ordered a coffee to go?" is a pretty good exit line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Last edited by Shaun; 18-02-2021 at 07:21 PM.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote