View Single Post
Old 18-02-2021, 08:22 PM #20
Nah

Nah

Well, that was a very good snatch game tbh
It's the ones you expect to do good that do bad. Come on Tia and Lawrence, God damn it you could have won if you just thought this through!
To be fair, as much as I find her boring, Sister Sister did okay and deserved the safe spot. She made them laugh!
I would have switched Ellie and A'whora based on performance and outfit.
Bimini and Tayce are a well-deserving top 2. Advantage to Bimini for making me laugh a lot!

Runway wise, A'whora was great. I like the risk of being read for resting on sexy. But it was creative.
Tayce: very well executed and told a story.
Bimini's was outstanding and deserved even more her win.
The others were basic. I mean, once you have seen Aquaria wearing that inner saboteur look, anything that looks like bones and an animal print is by default basic.

In the end, poor Tia because she's so likeable and funny and adorable. Definitely the personality of the season! Loved the exit line, loved the aura too. We need her on the international version of AS that I heard might be in the books!

Another solid episode, definitely putting S13 under the water. It's so exciting to watch it. UK1 was a good season because it was coherent. This year is very good because it's not polished and it keeps us on our toes.

Last edited by Captain.Remy; 18-02-2021 at 08:23 PM.
Captain.Remy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote