Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Overall a pretty good snatch game. Everyone did good besides the obvious bottom two.

Bimini was sooooo good at Pricey, one of my favourite snatch game impersonations ever. Her runway was my top toot of the week too. She seems to be getting a lot of fan support so I’m thinking she may be the only one who can usurp Lawrence

Tayce, A’Whora and Sister Sister (as much as it pains me to say) also killed the runway I thought.

Wtf at A’Whora getting a low placing Ru and Michelle were screaming laughing at her? I ****ing hate the contrived editing of the show. I would’ve put her top or at least safe over Ellie personally.

The favouritism for Lawrence is REALLY irking me now. ‘Just be you in the snatch game!’ (A challenge where you impersonate celebrities) ‘everyone says that about you don’t they!’ ‘You’re a firecracker!’. Pass me the bucket . Also I thought her runway was really weak for the pre-historic theme but alas the judges love her regardless.

Jessie Ware was annoying as ****.

Loved Tia but I don’t think she was polished enough to go all the way hopefully she’ll come back for an All Stars.

Rankings:

1. A’Whora
2. Bimini
3. Tayce

4. Ellie
5. Lawrence
6. Sister Sister

1. Tia
2. Asttina

3. Veronica
4. Cherry

5. Joe
6. Ginny

That top 3 is INCREDIBLE though and could change. Three of my favourites ever.

Last edited by Daniel-X; 19-02-2021 at 10:51 AM.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote