¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Just binged the first three episodes and... well... I've been needing a good cry all week so that was a hell of a smack of catharsis.

Spoiler:

I actually curled up into a ball lmao... obviously Colin's death is heartbreaking in and of itself, but the way his mother was subject to abuse (the **** through the letterbox), the legal rigamarole, and just 100% supportive even when he was going senile and masturbating in the hospital bed (bye )... ugh my heart broke specifically for her, and so many other mums and sisters out there (and, dare I say, even the occasional dad or brother) who weren't judgmental, weren't burning their dead sons' possessions out of shame and disgust, or fear of contagion... weren't calling them dirty queers, but just... loved their sons.

Ugh... the AIDS crisis just absolutely breaks my heart whatever the manner of media I digest it through is. So, so many bright and talented and beautiful people just... gone, in their prime. I can't think about it for too long without crying but it's just so important to commemorate these people.

I was thinking "...that guy Colin's moved in with, bet they're gonna shag " and then nothing happened... so to see that all play back was a moment of "I bloody knew it " at least

LOVE Roscoe and Jill... loved Henry too, especially since I actually find Neil Patrick Harris a little insufferable, but he was fantastic in this even if only for a brief episode. Soundtrack is fantastic, naturally, but the acting is superb from pretty much everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote