Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
The Let's Dance fan base will have to change: because in the coming season some beloved faces like Massimo Sinaté (40) or Ekaterina Leonova (33) will not be there. But the spectators can look forward to a return: Vadim Garbuzov (33). The Ukrainian-born actor had already participated in the show four times and lastpaused for two years. He spoke to Promiflash about how much he is looking forward to his comeback.

Speaking to Promiflash, the joy bubbled out of Vadim: 'I'm extremely happy!' Let's Dance' is for me the best TV show in Germany and it's great to return to the cast." He learned of his show comeback through a surprise call while giving a dance lesson: "I was very surprised and could hardly hide my happiness from my students. They were all happy, even though they didn't know what it was all about."

In his four "Let's Dance" performances, Vadim never got past a respectable 9th place, which he achieved in 2015 with Beatrice Richter (72). However, the 33-year-old has also participated in the Austrian version "Dancing Stars" five times. He won the title three times.

promiflash article about Vadim's return

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote