View Single Post
Old 23-02-2021, 11:09 AM #57
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
well yes.

They weren't even a declared couple yet the press were all over watching to see if when she was anywhere, was Prince Harry there too.

It would seem she even before anything serious to be developed between them, thought no way was she wanting that intrusion.

Had they got together, I think the same intrusion for different reasons, because there may be underlying other reasons why people are so acidic in their dislike of Meghan Markle.

I don't think it changes the likelihood of Prince Harry, no matter who he married, once his Brother was married too, with a growing family.

That Prince Harry would look to his then own life and happiness and in fact security of more peace of mind too.
Meghan Markle is HIS choice, that's where his life and happiness is and so once more.
Good luck to them in all they do.

Those who intensely dislike them, why do they even want to read about them or watch them just to dissect and negatively criticise every single thing ,(Meghan particularly but both of them too), say and do.

How does it ever affect them.
If they want them to go away, all they have to do is skip over articles and news on them and not watch them.

For others who still wish them well and don't mind hearing about or from them.
Well they'll watch and listen.

I can't imagine buying and putting on an album and listening to it ,of an artiste I didn't like the sound of in any way at all.

So I wouldn't either be bothered about, or listening to or watching any other person I didn't like the sound of either.

I wouldn't waste any of my time on them at all.

...he was with Chelsy at the time, I believe so pre Meghan...as if his media relationship want difficult and damaged enough, watching him in the vid Jordan posted is heartbreaking, how he’s felt ..and then his privacy and romantic relationship was hacked by ‘the pool’ that was meant to give him some protection of having a smaller group of ‘royal reporters’ and their ‘inside sources’...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote