BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...that’s all the more reason why it doesn’t need adding to as well, IMO...the personal family things that are worked out within a family with distances etc..whether be emotional ones are actual travelling distances and any extended family etc ..are only for his parents to be resolved ....and dissection of every aspect in every which way and tearing apart the characters of his parents and their decisions which are being made in his own interest and for his protection whether thought right or wrong...is only adding and feeding into so going against any concern for him...

Exactly right.
Even moreso the last 7 lines of your post.

I think myself however, the children of Prince Harry and Meghan will think rationally about the why's and all else.
Understanding their parents decision at this time.

Who is also to say in time, their children would not be involved as ln the Royal family and even POSSIBLY come to have some Royal roles as adults.

I'm sure Prince Harry and Meghan would want their children to form and make their own decisions once at an age to do so.
As Prince Harry himself has.

After all the Queen from the Palace clearly stated, they remain much loved members of the Royal family.

It will even possibly be Prince William on the throne by the time Prince Harry's children hit adulthood.

Last edited by joeysteele; 23-02-2021 at 12:22 PM.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote